• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2021 parts for sale/trade thread

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Marsh Racing Heavy Duty Beadlocks, set of 4, 15x8
$300

I bought these last year and that's exactly what I paid for them, plans change and doesn't appear I will be using them.

I been wondering price range on the older MRWs 15s :)

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am bringing a stock transmission crossmember with brackets. I went to the AX15 so not needed.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have had interest in the NP435, I am not hauling it unless its sold and it's in storage, I need to know before mid day Friday or I won't be bringing it.

NP435 with adapter, shifter, shift knob, flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, hand throttle, floor panel and boot. The D20 input gear in the pic is not included as I reused it. The clutch linkage I already sold but everything else is there for a complete swap. Pulled when switching to Auto.

I'm open to offers because I need it out of way. There is another one listed prior for sale and this is not intended to undercut his, it needs to sell first.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have had interest in the NP435, I am not hauling it unless its sold and it's in storage, I need to know before mid day Friday or I won't be bringing it.

I appreciate the comments on mine be available also. I am taking it regardless and it will need some work before it is swapped in.

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
Just posted a EFI setup for sale. Explorer/mustang with harness ecu, intakes etc. $850

Can get it to ocbr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a rampage soft top that needs a new zipper for the rear window. I'm thinking $100.

JSBX

Contributor
I have a mustang front dress including alternator and saginaw power steering pump bracket, no pump. how about $20

Attachments

• 20210911_172827.jpg
    20210911_172827.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I waited quite a while for you, Hoover.