• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

for those of you around Baton Rouge/ Gonzales, La Area...

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
there is the monthly carshow going on at Tanger outlet mall this saturday afternoon if yall are in to just showing them off! my dad and all his car buddies are going and he has been pumped about me going with them. haha. if yall have nothing to do yall should come out and show your rides! they usually have some pretty nice vehicles out there but very rarely any broncos! lets give em what they want! let me know if yall are up for it. maybe we can meet up. just thought yall might be interested. let me know

MattMoe

Contributor
Loc.
Baton Rouge
They still have that? Man its been years since I have been down there for the show. Unfortunately I have to work Saturday night so maybe next time. :cry:

OP
OP
leelandaiche

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
yea i used to go when i was just a lil boy(im only 23 now so not too too long ago) but they quit having it. then they started doing it again. ill let u know about some other ones. my dad and his "group" put on a few carshows. i gotta find out when they are. but the tanger mall show is every 3rd saturday of the month. you ought to come out for a couple. did u ever hear anything else about me going to one of the club meetings? i was just wondering about that.