• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ford EFI Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertex

Loc.
Oregon City
I have most of the EFI components off a 91 5.0 Thunderbird / Cougar. I had these components on my early bronco but have since increased the size of the motor which required upgrading most of the EFI components. All the items listed below are included. You will still need to source the wiring harness and a few other parts but this is a good starting point for a Ford EFI conversion.

1. (2) ECUs code P3M
2. Upper and lower intake manifold
3. 1” Intake manifold spacer
4. Stock fuel rail with fuel pressure regulator
5. Stock 19# injectors cleaned and rebuilt about 2 years ago
6. Stock Throttle body
7. Stock mass air flow sensor with K&N type air filter
8. Stock distributor with an iron gear installed for non roller motors.
Also included is the stock steel gear for roller motors
9. Stock Coil
10. Stock aluminum mustang EFI valve covers w/ rubber gaskets

I am asking 275 OBO. I would like to sell the whole lot of parts but may part some of it out at the right price.

b_164545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.