• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ford films -73 & 66 Broncos

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haaa stuff falling off is right, Great video thanks for sending it
I noticed how the bronco looks a little squirrely on the street in the beginning a lot of correcting and my tailgate has never opened that easy haaaa

1970 Palmer

It looks like it was made in the North Scottsdale, AZ area.

It even had a shot of a utility truck being used by the Salt River Project (a local water/irrigation company).

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Pretty cool commercial. Better than any of the current ones!

The jumping reminds me of my first one in '77. A friend said he could have driven his Dodge underneath me. The only thing I broke was the bungy cord holding down the battery, sending it into the fan. The stream reminds me of getting stuck in the Willamette River back then, and getting pulled out by a Portland Fire Boat.

If Ford drove through a stream like that now, the Greenies in Portland would have them thrown in jail for killing salmon! ;D

jckkys

Bronco Guru
Even then, it was obvious that EBs look at home in the Sonora Desert. It also serves as a reminder that these were great trucks as built.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Ah, commercials from my youth that made me dream of owning something so cool!

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks to be filmed in Tuscon, but one scene appeared to be by the old test track up by Wickenburg North of Phoenix.