• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Frame off 68

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
Its a 1968 wagon with a newer 302 that starts up and runs very well. New Edelbrock Carburetor and a Edelbrock Performer intake, with electronic ignition. Dana 44 and a Big Bearing 9" Rear. This was a frame off job done really well, good metal all around not a bondo'd up shinny thing. Painted just a few years ago with Epoxy Primer and Urethane Paint and not really driven since Restoration. The body work was done really well and Id say the paint is an 8 out of 10 maybe better if your grading it by bronco standards. It had the trick done to it where fender lips are welded into the quarters so they match the front and a truck style tailgate installed with the big FORD letters written the whole way across. Stock 3-speed but with a floor shift conversion, and a really nice Hurst shifter with an offset to the right and also a new James Duff Transfer case shifter, New bumpers, Mirrors, Door Handles, FORD Letters.....ect Recovered Stock Seats, New dash pad and a cluster of Auto Meter gauges in the dash, New manual brakes (new master cylinder/ lines/ wheel cylinders/ drums/ect), just manual steering but again with new steering shaft and new box, new really nice dual exhaust, 2 1/2 suspension lift with progressive rate coils and Denver Leaf springs, adjustable Pro Comp MX-6 Shocks, Rebuilt Driveshaft's front and rear, new polly bushings all around, Adjustable Drag link and Torsion Bar in front to keep everything all aligned, M/T Classic wheels with 305/70 R16 Nitro Dune Grappler tires pretty much new, Mile Marker Hubs.

NO rust issues!!!! again Ill say it again because Im in the North East No Rust issues!!!!! There has been floor replacement and a few other panels do to typical rust but its all been addressed the frame has no patches and not even just badly pitted up like so many out there. It still has the stock wiring harness in it but its still really nice not all hacked up or dry rotted. Halogen Headlights and Electric Wipers. Im sure Im missing some stuff but it will be a nice rig for someone.

Would like to sell local to someone that can see how solid this bronco is. I can send higher quality pics to emails

Thanks ,

Chris

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_1368.jpg

Last edited:

delconick

I saw this bronco in person. It is very clean and well worth the money in my opinion!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
How much you be askin?

Thought I would ask for us window shoppers out here.

Blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Never mind I see it now. Damn tapptalk doesn't show price from the listing. Good looking unit. Can't build one like that for the money!

sarens

got a budy looking for one of this type, I will forward to him, looks very nice and fair price

Stevcerna

Killer Wheels, love the red detail on the grill and touch on the dash. Good luck on the sell

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Congrats on the quick sale! Someone on here, or another local guy?

Sorry to see you leaving the Bronco brotherhood so quickly!

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Upgrading?! Are you at liberty to disclose?

Don't tell me you ordered an ICON! :)

BigToe

Love the tailgate. I imagine it requires a bit of work to narrow down a pickup gate or by some miracle does it bolt right on? Congats on the sale by the way.:)

OP
OP
B

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
Love the tailgate. I imagine it requires a bit of work to narrow down a pickup gate or by some miracle does it bolt right on? Congats on the sale by the way.:)

actually thats what I thought when I bought the truck but another member here found a link to a Bronco repair panel for the tailgate that is stamped this way, you have to build it with end pieces ect....

OP
OP
B

Burkulater

Loc.
Lancaster, PA
bank wire came through today now I temporarily have the money and the bronco ;) I know I will be sad watching those taillights leave in a few days

Last edited:

mattnduke

Beautiful bronco. Would have seriously considered it if it would have been closer to me. Was it sold to someone in Cali?

Status
Not open for further replies.