• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Free just come and get them
5 tires and rims from early bronco, decent tread and 16" rims
Gas tank 12 gallon from 66 bronco
Radiator from 66 Bronco
V8 core support workable
2 set freont shock springs from 66 and 73 bronco

70bronc

Loc.
st. peters, MO
Put me next in line for those rims, depending on whay they look like (although i definitely need at least one for a spare) also how is the radiator, and more info on it? Maybe I'll pop on my new AmericanEB top and come pick this stuff up! Did you ever find a good use for that dash stuff?

tbrend

Loc.
God's Country (Iowa)
Put me next in line for those rims, depending on whay they look like (although i definitely need at least one for a spare) also how is the radiator, and more info on it? Maybe I'll pop on my new AmericanEB top and come pick this stuff up! Did you ever find a good use for that dash stuff?

What is an AmericanEB top?

66broncoluvr

Loc.
St. louis, MO
core support...

hey wade,

I'll take the core support off your hands. does it still have the radiator hangers? also how did the top fit? Just let me know thanks Toby

kevin73

Loc.
Imperial
Any Chance

Any chance you still have the wheels, or knw somebody local who has some to sell? They are tough to find, free or pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.