• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Samples of Fluid Film!

plumbdoctor

Loc.
Golden
I love my sample! Like others it didn't last long.... freed bolts, helped lube my pipe cutters. This is some cool stuff

KingOf_Pain

Great product! I used it alot when I built my EB buggy in the backyard during 2003. Still use it for rust prevention. Smells good too. I also have some extra link material-DOM that was coated with this back in 2003 that still looks perfect. Got mine from the local John Deere.

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

Check out our new ad!

racingad_v2_lowres.jpg

OldBarnBronco

Fluid Film

Sounds like an interesting product. I'd love to try some if this promotion is still good. Thanks.

KDML

Hopefully offer is still good

PM Sent

Let's see if I can save what is left of the rockers on my daily driver, from the VT road salt

jimbo11

Loc.
columbus
im still waiting from the previous posting.. received the mail that it was on the way.... never made it? Did anybody else not get theres?

66broncofan

Contributor
I never received any either oh well. He probably got an overwhelming response and only had a limited number on hand to promote the biz.

interesting! I'll shoot you a PM with my info. Does the product contain silicone?