• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Samples of Fluid Film!

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

Got mine, but my bronco smelled like cheap wine and juicy fruit gum after i sprayed the latch?

And the question is, do you like the smell of cheap wine and juicy fruit gum?? ;D

That's a new one for me. I've heard people describe it as burnt apples before.

malonejy

Bronco Guru
This is some cool stuff ;D How dust does not instantly attract to this stuff is simply amazing. Must be some kind of Voodoo.

Is there anything, beside pancakes, that this stuff is not good for? Can I get another free sample, this time in gallon size :eek:

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

This is some cool stuff ;D How dust does not instantly attract to this stuff is simply amazing. Must be some kind of Voodoo.

Is there anything, beside pancakes, that this stuff is not good for? Can I get another free sample, this time in gallon size :eek:

Glad you like our Fluid Film Voodoo Juice! Sorry, only one sample. We just give you enough to get you hopelessly addicted. Bwahahaha!!! ;D

tryc

Loc.
Northern Alabama
Sounds great, and cannot beat free... (unless it really is addicive -- does it have any Charlie Sheen in it?) PM Sent for sample.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
Yeah, I've been really impressed with this stuff. It survived the Chicago winter in flying colors. I put this stuff on a gate hinge that is constant troublemaker like back in January or something and it is still going strong! This stuff lasts! No squeaks and still lubing the gate. I like the all natural factor of it too. Nice to know it won't harm the wife's garden. Thanks Fluid Film.

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Just for those that are wondering about the effectiveness of this product, I can attest to the fact that it works. I drove my Bronco all winter through all the nastiness that a north east winter in NYC has to offer. Lots and lots of salt!! I also did quite a bit of beach driving. Still no rust!!

The only thing is dont touch the areas you sprayed because fluid film stays wet! It a great product and I will continue to use it. I still dont understand how nothing sticks to it. But Im happy that it does not ;D

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

We've still got samples for members who haven't tried it and live in the US. Just PM me your contact info and I'll get a sample can right out. :cool:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
this stuff is awesome. way better than wd or pb. is it available at chain stores or do we have to order it from the mfg? I ran out!!!

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

You can find your closest dealer by visiting our dealer locator. We are also sold nationally through John Deere, Case New Holland, and Grainger should be taking their initial shipment this week.

If you'd prefer to purchase online, you can buy us through these online dealers.

OP
OP
Dano50

Dano50

PM me your contact info if you've never tried Fluid Film, live in the US, and would like to give it a test drive. You can see by the testimonials in this thread that it is an incredible product and has almost unlimited applications.

Fluid Film stops rust on contact, lubricates moving parts for extended periods of time, and does so much more!