• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Free Sweatshirt givaway and sale at OldBroncosRule.com

Tuck

I REALLY need your sweatshirt here in the Florida panhandle. What? You say that it's not that cold here? Well, that's true. It gets cold, but not like up north. With that being said, the jack sweatshirt would be great here for two reasons. First, a lot of the time a sweatshirt is all you need, which feeds into the second reason. So, second, you get more advertising for your money! I win, you win, and that's why I really need this sweatshirt!

Besides, if I wear a t-shirt in the cold, my nipples get hard. Then women stare at them & never look me in the eye. It makes me feel cheap, like a piece of meat. I get so embarassed I just stay home or wear a heavy coat, which is usually too hot. Winning your sweatshirt would help me get my self esteem back.

Anyway, please enter me into the drawing. Thanks!

wpaeb

Loc.
Clarion ,PA
It was 29 deg last Sunday when I went wheeling. The Bronco dosen't have heat! At least not in the winter.
I could really use a sweat shirt for times like this. And getting the added bonus of appearing to have style and class would be ;D

mudmagnet63

Loc.
Geary OK.
My dog just got run over :cry: He would love to be burried in a Jack shirt. I guess I'll buy a couple just in case I don't win

Mud

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
count me in, these tank tops aren't cutting it during night drives anymore. it's getting cool out here at night! i NEED one!!!

70_Steve

Old Guy
I need this sweatshirt because my wife keeps telling me I don't know Jack. I need to prove to her that I really do!!!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
i really like my Jack t-shirt, please put me down for the drawing. thank you

ohpoo2

Contributor
I could not find any place to put a code. sent you a PM. Thanks, Darren

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I really, Really, REALLLLLLLLLLY Need the black “Jack” sweatshirt....!!!!! Please, & Thank you! :)

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
It's cold down in my basement working on that "Stretch" EB and I'm on a fixed income and my dog has skin problems and I haven't been a good boy so I'm afraid Santa won't bring me anything.....sooooooo please give me a "Jack" shirt!!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I can't top the cold hard nipples story, but a sweatshirt would make a nice gift for the wife and I always try to think of her first. She wears like a medium – but on the baggy side – so XXL would be best.

Oh…and money is darn tight this year so a free sweatshirt will probably be the only gift under the tree – if we can afford a tree.

Last edited: