• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fresh out of paint let me know what you think more pics added

ned72

Loc.
Truckee
that is so sharp i love the colors as well and what i nice job on the 2 tone break, i think the antifreeze green stripe is going to look killer as well. where is the hood from

OP
OP
sean lalley

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
that is so sharp i love the colors as well and what i nice job on the 2 tone break, i think the antifreeze green stripe is going to look killer as well. where is the hood from

from ebay the guys name is poncho he does not have a listing now but when he gets it back on you will see my green one on the pics this is the 3rd one that i have ordered from him they work real good and the price is great

broncbuster

Back in the day I painted my 66 roughly those colors, but reversed. I put a red pinstripe.

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
it is going to get a antifreeze green pinstipe once i find one and i took care of the over spray here are some more pics a little further along i managed to get all of the lights on it and the dash painted today should get the carpet and seats in in this week then have to start on the hard top getting it painted looks like it is going to be a job
got to order the flares in the am

Looks awesome except I think you need to turn your front left tire around the other way...

OP
OP
sean lalley

sean lalley

Loc.
biloxi
Looks awesome except I think you need to turn your front left tire around the other way...
holy cow ypou are right i never saw that will also get that fixed that might have something to do with the wonder in the frontend

matt w

Bronco Guru
very nice & I really like the color combo...I never think along these lines..I wish I did...nice job!

JROwens

Loc.
Raymond, MS
holy cow ypou are right i never saw that will also get that fixed that might have something to do with the wonder in the frontend

Haha. I have been mounting some new IROK's this week is the only reason I noticed probably. Hope that cures your problem. Nice looking rig too btw. ;)