• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fresh Paint!

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
Purdy! If you have the time and money you could hit the clear with 1000 or 1500 then hit it with two more coats of clear it will shine like diamond.

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
Purdy! If you have the time and money you could hit the clear with 1000 or 1500 then hit it with two more coats of clear it will shine like diamond.

Thanks! He will cut it down and make it shine. I've seen a few other glass vehicles he's done. I'm confident it will be an 8 out of 10. Good enough for a truck I will drive on the street. Not a show rig.

zman1971

Nice looking bronco, NO please don't use hurculiner ,it is crap imop ,check in to raptor its fair priced, easy to use, looks good, and its tintable if you don't want black.

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
No no no don't use Herculiner!! I have it on my Bronco and hate it! It's a really rough texture and looks nasty. Another vote for Raptor Liner like zman1971 said! Other than that Bronco looks great!!

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
I sell quite a few pickups monthly at the dealership. I have seen all the liner products used.
If your having it done, line x looks great.
Doing it yourself, raptor liner turns out nice.

Sweet rig.
Beau

gera_raider

Contributor
Loc.
Watsonville CA
Raptor Liner Works Great!

I used Raptor Liner. I really like it!

Attachments

• IMG_0999.jpg
    IMG_0999.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3640.jpg
    IMG_3640.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 54

Mtgrizzlymn

Raptor liner looks nice! Is it hard to prep? Very nice bronco to love the blue

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
WOW! Absolutely beautiful color! What are you're plans for accent color,door handles,mirrors etc? :cool:

durwood71

I used Al's Liner in mine, tinted with boxwood green, matches the outside perfectly and you can vary the texture how you want it. Did the entire floor with 1 kit but didn't do the wheel tubs or the sides. If you want to cover the sides and wheel tubs you will need more than the 1gal kit. Very happy with mine.

OP
OP
N

Nickm1024cobra

Loc.
Chicago Burbs
WOW! Absolutely beautiful color! What are you're plans for accent color,door handles,mirrors etc? :cool:

Really on the fence with accent colors. I ordered new headlight and taillight bezels in chrome. My thought was if I didn't like them much easier to paint flat back then to go to chrome. So, we will see what it looks like with a little chrome.

Putting a black bestop top on it and protofab bumpers. Those will be coated in a wrinkle black. It's coming together. Thank you for all the compliments. Mirrors I'm still researching since I'm running soft doors and a family cage.