• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front disc brakes from Wild Horse

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

Their front disc brake kit is awesome! It really is a good kit but I didn't have luck with the vacuum brake booster setup. My 302s vacuum was too low and I ended up getting a hydro-booster instead.

I wish someone would have told me this in the beginning. Save up and get the hydro-booster too, it will really make the disc brakes deliver. If I had only known, it would have saved me time and money.

Good luck and happy wrenching!
:cool:

jasonv

I put it on mine. It was very easy. I don't remember much else, it's been two years or so now.

Jason

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
I used their kit many years ago and haven't had any issues with it. I did pull my stock power brake setup and ran non-power assisted brakes for a while, worked fine, then upgraded to new vac assist power brakes and worked even better. Can't speak to the hydroboost, but the WH disc brake kit made quick & (relatively) easy work of going to front disc brakes.

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
I installed there conv kit and vac booster and I have had good luck with mine. Wh always sales good stuff just wished it was closer to Georgia.