• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Front fender removal

DPM77

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle, Washington
when you are removing the front fender, is there supposed to be a nut under the bolt on top of the cowl? It is the last one on the fender...its just spinning. I can get my fingers on it, and it doesn't feel like there is anything there...what is hilding the damn thing?

Also, there is a brace at the bottom rear of the drivers fender, it is a triangle shape...where can I get one of those? mine is russsttttyyyyy!

thanks
dpm

horseman

The fender is held on with clip on nutplates along the top/front/front-side also 3 phillips along the rear side.Its common for these nutplates to break try using some vise-grips to get the square nut on the under side.You can get new fender braces from Toms.