• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ft. Myers FLA, red bronco

muskrat

Bronco Guru
I was in Ft. Myers this past week for vacation. Sitting at a bar with my EB sweatshirt on and the bar tender recognized the EB and struck up a conversation.

He told me that there is a lifted red on that drives around the beach area, and that it is really nice.

Just checking to see who's bronco it is. Maybe next time I'm down, we can have a beer and talk shop.

Later.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I was in Ft. Myers this past week for vacation. Sitting at a bar with my EB sweatshirt on and the bar tender recognized the EB and struck up a conversation.

He told me that there is a lifted red on that drives around the beach area, and that it is really nice.

Just checking to see who's bronco it is. Maybe next time I'm down, we can have a beer and talk shop.

Later.

are you still on vacation ?? we have a tone of them in sw FL ... its this one ?!! post 55 / 59/ 93 / 97 / 117/ 132 /146 and 150/ 208 oh and Dexters 74 post 211

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171440&highlight=cape&page=7

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171440&highlight=cape&page=10

Last edited:
OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru

I bet you it's the one in the pic from Cape Coral.

I wish I was still down on vacation. It is bone numbing cold up here right now. My poor bronco just went through an engine rebuild, and I won't drive it due to the intense amount of salt all over the roads right now.

We go to Ft. Myers beach every January. I'll give you a heads up next year, and maybe we can grab a beer n kick some tires.

Who knows, maybe I'll live down there by this time next year! Me, the wife and my son are really ready for a warm change and new adventure. Already put some feelers out for employment in SW FLA.

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
If it is the red one in Cape its only a couple miles from me. I have met the owner once when I was out on a bicycle ride. I have never seen it at the beach only around the cape Coral area. Then again I don't get to the beach much either.

There is a yellow that runs around Fort Myers with no doors on it too.

cs66

Looks like several folks from S Florida responded on this thread. I am also in S Florida and need some info on where to obtain some used part for my EB. Front passenger fender for now but possibly more later. Any one have a connection down here for miscellaneous parts? Know where some donor Broncos are? Thanks for the help.

AndyT

Looks like several folks from S Florida responded on this thread. I am also in S Florida and need some info on where to obtain some used part for my EB. Front passenger fender for now but possibly more later. Any one have a connection down here for miscellaneous parts? Know where some donor Broncos are? Thanks for the help.

Nothing that I couldn't live without. There's some listings on CL for parts. I dunno if they are any good though.

cs66

I'm looking for only a fender that I can cut the flare off of to customize the rear flares. Only need one passenger side fender. I have to replace the drivers side fender and it can be one of the doners.

cs66

Port Charlotte would not be to far if you have some miscellaneous parts.

AndyT

We should all get together sometime and checkout our rides one day. Mines still getting revived but it won't be long and it'll be on the road.

cs66

Yeah mine is in the beginning stages of the second resto right now and is in many many pieces but that would be pretty cool.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
this one ? yesterday in ft myers

Attachments

• pheboto.jpg
    pheboto.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 16