• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

fuel seliniod

hmgoy

Loc.
CHANDLER, AZ
i bought a fuel selinoid that changes the tank it draws from when you flip a toggle swithch (instead of the brass feul valve)

im trying tofigure out how to wire ti. it has only one post in it for the power. when no power is going to it it defaults tothe main tank when it gets power the valve kicks over to the secondary.

im trying ti figure out how to wire it to the stock tiggle switch used to sqitchthe sending units from one to the other .

has anyonw else done this if so how did you wire it.

74bronc

Bronco Guru
I have done it but it was a long time ago. We looked on a wiring schematic and figured out which terminal on the back of the stock tank selector switch we needed. There is conveniently a few non-used terminals on the back of that switch, as I remember.

Dusty

Bronco Guru
There's a diagram on BC Broncos website that shows the wiring connections. Look under Tech Library.

Dusty