• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

full family roll cage help

PaulN

Im looking to get a full cage that has a sport like bar within it. I want one that is around 500 dollars or less. I have a 4 point sport roll bar right now that you use for a half cab behind the half cab but i would like a full cage. Also is there places that i can buy additions to sport bar for a full cage? Thanks

paul

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Also is there places that i can buy additions to sport bar for a full cage? Thanks

paul

As for additions, I belive that broncobob.com has kits to add to existing bars. HOWEVER the if you have a Tom's Bronco Parts Half-Cab Roll Bar, the bar is taller than the cab and would pose problems.