• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Fully Restored Beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
you might want to fix a typo in your ad. "power stealing"
nice looking truck. good luck with your sale

cusmon

Rebuild

Nice truck! Any info on rebuild such as what and when? Thxs cusmon

ssrhythm

Could you please post more pics of inside back and under the hood please. It looks beautiful.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
That is my Old ride. The only thing that is different is the white stripes. The guy that bought it from me in Altanta put them on there and then put it up for sale.

The wife told me to bid on it to win it back. But the only thing that has been done to it is the striping and that is not worth $10,000.

I will say who ever get this little bronco has got them a good one. I took good care of it and change everything on it as in fluids anything else that it needed when I bought it.

Attachments

• DSCF0745.jpg
    DSCF0745.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.