• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

garage cleaning sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngs Automotive

5 matching aluminum slots 4 have bridgestone duelers 31 10.50x15 with 90% tread 1 has junk tire on it $500.00 or best offer
4 barrel holley carb and stock 4 barrell intake for 302 $200.00 or best offer
302 heads with screw in rocker arm studs 250.00
uncut front fenders 150.00 for pair
have 2 ac compressors with serp belt pulleys $50.00 a piece
electric fan $50.00
grill complete with headlights and blinkers still mounted 200.00
have upper and lower intake and mass air meter for 90 mustang with injectors and fuel rail 100.00
trickflow track heat upper and lower intake for 90 mustang 350.00
also have a stock am radio in excellent condition

need a set of 35 in tires and a set of fender flares also need a hood fiberglass or stock

might be interested in trading for ???

Attachments

• bronco parts sale 020.jpg
    bronco parts sale 020.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 80
  • bronco parts sale 024.jpg
    bronco parts sale 024.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 47
  • bronco parts sale 019.jpg
    bronco parts sale 019.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 68
  • bronco parts sale 022.jpg
    bronco parts sale 022.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 58
  • carb and fender pics 001.jpg
    carb and fender pics 001.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 32
  • carb and fender pics 016.jpg
    carb and fender pics 016.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

there is only surface rust and all holes are intact i can get them out and take a closer look and more pics tomorrow if you are interested

PHARMIE

What kind of shape is the carb in aswell as the intake? You have any pics? Steven

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

slotts

send me your email and i will send you the pics. they are in great condition no curb rash just need polished

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

the carb and intake were on a running motor i did a fuel injection conversion on they have been sitting on the shelf for about 4 months if you want i can send you some pics of them

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

dash is complete i even have the keys that go with the igniiont switch and the defrost duct is still there 100.00

OP
OP
Youngs Automotive

Youngs Automotive

slot pics

cant get the pics of the wheels to load it says file to big so if anyone who wants pics of the slotts will have to contact me and i will email them also if anyone who asked for pics hasnt got them let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.