• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Garage Sale Bronco & Mustang EFI Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

workforce

Loc.
Natchez, MS
Ok I have alot of bronco and mustang efi parts. Between two bronco projects and a mustang project I have alot of parts leftover. I can send pics and prices to anyone that is interested. Just send me a pm or email me at workforceconsult@bellsouth.net. Thanks Brad

Drivers side door in excellent condition no rust. I bought two doors and a tailgate from toms bronco parts and did not use this door or the tailgate. This door is in primer ready to be painted.

Tailgate is in excellent condition no rust. Complete with everything

Passenger side door is in good condition with a few rust holes on the lower portion where they usely rust. Been cut for a speaker.

Stainless steel vent windows in excellent condition. I removed one of the rubber gaskets and it will need to be replaced.

Complete underdash A/C unit. It was bought from toms bronco parts and worked fine when removed.

Original rear seat in excellent condition. Never been recovered.

I have alot of mustang efi stuff, 3 upper & lower intakes, throttle bodies, distributors, fuel rails, injectors.

I also have some mustang serpentine belt brackets.

Auto steering column without steering shaft. It will need the bottom bearing replaced.

I have alot more stuff it is just to much to list. So if you need something and don't see it just ask I might have it. I try to be honest about the condition of all parts and not trying to get rich off of this stuff I just don't have any need for it and hate to see it waste if someone else needs it. Thanks Brad

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
hey brad, have not seen you on here before, welcome aboard, I am up in vicksburg. I am going to inventory all my efi parts this week to see what i need so i may be sending you a pm

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
I'm interested in a Driver Side stainless vent window & possibly both . Please P.M. pic's & asking price. Thanks,Pierr.

Status
Not open for further replies.