• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gas lines

Vinny's75

Hey everybody I am new to this site,

I am currently rebuilding a 75 from the frame on up. I am in the process of installing now (finally) and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a schematic of the gas lines and vents for the 1975 Bronco? Any help would be appreciated, Thanks,

Vinny[/FONT]

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I have some pics of my gas line routing on my build thread, but I'm not hardly running anything stock. I guess everybody else is thinking the same. Just run them in the original clips you have on the frame or around any driveline changed you have made.

David

OP
OP
V

Vinny's75

I have some pics of my gas line routing on my build thread, but I'm not hardly running anything stock. I guess everybody else is thinking the same. Just run them in the original clips you have on the frame or around any driveline changed you have made.

David

Hey David,

Thanks for responding, thats the jist I've been getting, I am a bit of a "purest" and I am kicking myself for not taking photo's of this. The only thing I missed taking pictures of during dismantle. Thanks for your time.

Vinny