• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gateway bronco

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I just did a site search and did not see a lot. Looks like someone was asking last year as well. Try searching and reading the threads that come up under gateway as a search term. I would not include Bronco in the search term or you are likely to get every thread on here! ;D

Good luck and have some fun reading what comes up.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Didn't he buy the Shelby bronco? And or the Boss bronco?

Google search "classicbroncos subject here" isn't working for me hardly right now.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Both Gateway and Velocity were at Barrett Jackson last year. Gateway's were very sloppy builds. Velocities were top notch. Things may have changed in the last year, but basically Gateway traded quality for time. I think they do a build in 2 months. Velocity trades time for quality.

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283360&page=2

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks guys not looking to buy just finished building one myself just like hearing about new builders.
Thanks

Always cool to go check out their stuff in person too..

one can dream right :D

BRONCITIS74

Contributor
I would stay away from dealers. If you look long enough, you will find the one you are looking for. Just my .02.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
I would avoid them, if you've got big bucks to spend buy an icon because least you're getting a custom built vehicle that's top notch. Most of the other ones are slap on some parts and looking for the uninformed buyer.

If you simply want just a nice built vehicle, there's a couple other companies that do far better work for far less.