• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauging interest in led mass buy

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I got the last mass buy done and have the chance to do another this time there are some new lights included and to clear up some issues from last time the price reflects the cost of me getting the light sent to me from overseas and the only shipping you will pay is shipping from my house to yours. Shipping should run anywhere from $10 to $50 depending on how many lights you order and size of them. Time frame for this would January 30th once lights are ordered you should get them in 3 to 4 weeks. If your interested please list what lights you would like and if there is the option of beam pattern then please specify flood, spot or combo. The new lights have minimum order of only 1 light others are specified in list. One last note after this mass buy or if it does not happen lights will be available thru me but if you buy now they are at cost and the price will go up after as I will have to pay for lights in bulk and store here for who knows how long.

Attachments

• led buy 2.pdf
    397.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Lennardlector

Contributor
I'm trying to save money here for a new brake booster assembly and a hood, why did you have to post this?!?!?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Is there any interest in this happening? It does not have to all lights or styles just list what you like and I will see what we can do to make it work. Lennardlector sorry I understand the feeling there's so much I want or need to buy right now for my Bronco and other rigs but I'm trying to pass on some saving right now. Broncofan76 let me know what your interested in or shoot me a pm. The WL8024-54 thru WL8024-126 meet the same standards as Ridge and are a new release that will not be available to most until sometime in the middle of next year. I'm being offered the chance to get some so I can provide feedback to them. As well as that if we get close to the minimum order on any of the lights I will make up the difference in the order to make it happen.

Thanks for looking everyone,
John

P.S. if you have any question on any of the lights pm me or post in thread

JSmall

Bronco Guru
I'll take a WL8024- 108. Not sure what would be the best as far as spot, flood, or combo. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Really depends on what you want out of it spot for putting a lot of light straight ahead flood puts some out front but not far and lights up the outer edges a lot more I prefer the combo as you get that high light output straight ahead while still getting some side light.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Really depends on what you want out of it spot for putting a lot of light straight ahead flood puts some out front but not far and lights up the outer edges a lot more I prefer the combo as you get that high light output straight ahead while still getting some side light.

I would go with the combo then. Thanks for the feedback.

JSmall

Bronco Guru
What configuration would you run if I added two WL8421 4" to the bumper? Would you run those as spots and the WL8024-108 as a spot?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
What configuration would you run if I added two WL8421 4" to the bumper? Would you run those as spots and the WL8024-108 as a spot?

Yes that would work well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I got a couple of requests for longer light bars so heres a list of some if anyone is interested let me know and I will get a price plus the lumens I have listed on all the lights is the usable lumens not the raw lumens. Some companies make you think they have brighter lights by listing the raw lumens not the usable.

Attachments

• other lights.pdf
    273.7 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
When is the last day to get in on the order? I need to take some measurements.

Order won't go threw tell end of January if there's enough interest. So if you want something I would post no later than mid January or pm me with questions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just an update so far I have some people confirmed to buying here's a list of lights so far.
WL8122 ten of them need ten more to make this happen
WL8271 six of them need ten more to make this happen
WL8021-72 two of these need four more to make this happen
WL8021-120 two of these need four more to make this happen
WL8021-40 two of these minimum met
WL8024-108 two of these minimum met
WL8421 two of these minimum met

Remember Don't have to sell all lights just the ones people want and if anyone has interest in any of the other lights but cant order now let me know what lights your interested in so I can order more of that light so I will have them when you want them. I will be changing to vendor status some time soon and will start selling these some time after this order goes thru so save some money now by getting in on mass buy. Prices will go up as Im not making anything on these right now they wont go up much in price for members on here not looking to make a bundle just enough to justify having stock on hand.
A side note the lights don't come with a harness right now but very easy to wire and I will be offering a relay harness later as well if anyone wants one when they order in this buy just let me know and I will get you a price.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just to let everyone know this has now been moved to the vendor section and THANK YOU everyone that helped make this happen.