• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GB: gorilla flares

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
Well there was a gb about 8 months are so. Would it be possible to try and get another GB going on them now. ?:?
josh

Last edited:

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
group buy aka mass buy. I'de interested but I am also interested to see what the new duff's flares look like and bet they would be willing to do a mass buy to re-coup some start-up costs.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
I might be down on some Warflares or other flares. Depends on the timing and the coin required.

Brewbro21

These are the ones that Wild Horses sells right?

If so I'd be in, assuming price, for all four. ;D

OP
OP
74familyeb

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
Yeah I was wanting to get all 4 of the gorilla flares also. But I would like to here more about these new duff flares also.
duff flare thread
the only bad thing is that it will be another month are so before they would even be ready to buy. ?:?