• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Georgia Bronco restoration shops?

Casetay

Loc.
Atlanta
Hey guys,

New to the Bronco world and got a '70 I was looking to get an estimate on body work and stuff. I have searched and can't seem to find anyone in Georgia that somewhat specializes in early bronco restorations and wanted to see if any of you guys know of any. Thanks for your help and your time.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
For the paint and body work part, not sure exactly where you are, but there is an awesome guy up in Roswell/Woodstock area. He's done lots of work for my family over the years, both insurance stuff and personal work. Always a variety of cool projects at his place, along with the typical collision repair.

It's just him and 1 or 2 helpers. Donny Smallwood - Perfect Auto Body. 770-664-8441. Send me a PM if you want his cell number. No personal affiliation with him, just searched long and hard for a good paint/body guy about 15 years ago and was lucky to find Donny and always super happy with his work.

OP
OP
C

Casetay

Loc.
Atlanta
Thanks Fireball...I am about 10 minutes south of Roswell in Atlanta so I think I'll run up and speak with Donny.

Also, SP66 I just noticed they were in GA looking at that ad so I sent Allan a message.

Thanks guys for the help!