• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Ginger Ranger Back Seat Covers OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Guys,

I have a super nice set of rear bench seat covers for an early bronco Ranger in Ginger Houndstooth that I removed from my rear seat to recover in Parchment. These are factory covers and look new still. Open to offers.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
I would like to see them.Do you think it will match these very well?

Attachments

• CAMERA 039.jpg
    CAMERA 039.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 105

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I would like to see them.Do you think it will match these very well?

Hey I got a brown top to that cooler console you can have. Mine went toast but the lid is still good.

let me know if you want it.

On second look mine might be a tad different???

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Hey I got a brown top to that cooler console you can have. Mine went toast but the lid is still good.

let me know if you want it.
Shoot yeah I would like to have it.I had one with a red top that I gave to a friend for his Bronco.Just let me know what shipping will be and I'll pay you.ZIP 71378
Thanks

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Shoot yeah I would like to have it.I had one with a red top that I gave to a friend for his Bronco.Just let me know what shipping will be and I'll pay you.ZIP 71378
Thanks

Alright l'll get out tomorrow see. I really liked that cooler console go it around '82.

thread Jack over ;D

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
seat cover pics, like brand new OEM

Here ya go, sorry so late.

Attachments

• IMG_4069.jpg
    IMG_4069.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 60