• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Girl Power! Third peek under the rug...Very happy result!

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
With the help of a neighbor, I pulled out the rear seat, removed the remaining carpet and the rubber mat. The findings were terrific and the fun of completing my first project was a thrill.

Looking good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 186
OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
2j4vz39.jpg

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Looks great. My front floor pans were toast but the bed area looked much like yours to my pleasant surprise. Keep it up, very solid bronco!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
And they're so much easier to clean when you turn them upside down. I have one the same color and floors look as good. We're both lucky.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
And they're so much easier to clean when you turn them upside down. I have one the same color and floors look as good. We're both lucky.

I stood on my head miikee to look at this one, yes indeed it is a good feeling to see a rust-free bed upon the inital unveiling. :cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha.. Love it.. :)

Definitely can't beat how clean it is

surfer-b

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks! Is there supposed to something that holds it in place. The guy had a scuba diving weight in the base. :)

No nothing in there to keep it in place. I have one in both my 74 and 76, great little consoles.