• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Girl Power! Third peek under the rug...Very happy result!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Thanks! Is there supposed to something that holds it in place. The guy had a scuba diving weight in the base. :)

No, not really. They are vintage ice chests designed to sit in the middle of a bench seat. I think Igloo made 2 sizes and this smaller size fits perfectly in-between the Bronco buckets. I've had them in a couple different Broncos and they usually fill up with "things" that weigh it down. But watch out if you have 2 full drinks in the holders and the box is empty!

Attachments

• IMG_2305.jpg
    IMG_2305.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
K

Kim

Loc.
Long Island
Who's the rookie with a nice bed?

Hey, who are you calling a rookie? I've purchased a battery, gas tank gaskets, and an oil pan gasket! %)

My carb should be coming soon and exhaust decision is pending!

Soon I'll be heading for the All-Stars! :cool:

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Hey, who are you calling a rookie? I've purchased a battery, gas tank gaskets, and an oil pan gasket! %)

My carb should be coming soon and exhaust decision is pending!

Soon I'll be heading for the All-Stars! :cool:

Come see us at the show!

panteramatt

Get that thing ready and bring it to the bronco roundup in Pa. My wife is bringin hers and would love another bronco "sister" to talk to.