• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GIVEAWAY Time!! Madgyver suggestion! - Winner Chosen!

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
It's time for a new giveaway!! As JON has not contacted me about this, lets get it started.
As our policy is to give away on the site the first of a new product and this one's idea came from Madgyvers suggestion, we call it "Mad's Gear Gawker"
Our US dealer supports us in this policy so thanks for the support Chuck.

It is the little gear gawker for the 203/205 Transfer Case drilled for a fill hole for the guys that are doing a doubler. Pictures below.

Now JON, don't bite my head off for jumping the gun on this. Eventually you will have to move this thread to the top and pick the winner!!

This plate is the one the winner gets so the usual contest rules apply

TOFIC and TOFWIC

===== ADMIN EDIT =====

The Rules:
Who can enter? - This giveaway will be open to forum Contributors only as a way of saying thanks for helping support the site.

How do you enter? - Please post in this thread if you want to be in the drawing. That way only those that actually need the part will be picked. Remember, this part is for a 203/205 t-case, so it won't fit your stock Bronco. ;)

Deadline? - The winner will be drawn randomly on Fri, Oct 14th (all entries in by noon)

Thanks again TOFIC and everyone else, good luck! :)

Attachments

• Plate1.JPG
    Plate1.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 97
  • Plate2.JPG
    Plate2.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Plate3.JPG
    Plate3.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 43
  • Plate4.JPG
    Plate4.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 42
  • Plate5.JPG
    Plate5.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Kansas Corey said:
Okay - newbie question here - what are the "usual contest rules"?
dont take this as gospel, but here they are as far as I remember

You must be a contributor
Member of the board obviously
Say something like "gimme gimme gimme" or "I'm in" or "please enter me in the contest"
Jon will set the time limit on it
Jon will pick the winner.
I will send the thing to the winner no charge.
Rules as I remember
TOFIC

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Go ahead and count me in. It looks like the fill plug may be a bit higher than the specs I have but it looks like it will still work.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I wasn't aware I was supposed to contact walker949 about this, but I'm always up for a giveaway. :)

I'll edit the first post to include the "official rules". Thanks TOFIC!

OP
OP
TOFIC

TOFIC

Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
SaddleUp said:
Go ahead and count me in. It looks like the fill plug may be a bit higher than the specs I have but it looks like it will still work.
So send me the specs or a picture and if you win, we can talk
TOFIC