• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Giving credit when credit is due!!!!

honkey84

Loc.
ILL
I know a lot of people have used several differnt vendors here but there is one in particular that I want to give praise to and that is Mike at Complete Off-Road. I have started to gather the parts to get my drivetrain together, and I decide to come and see Mike personaly for my order. We went threw everything that I need, got my cage ordered up and all the rest of my parts. Come to find out he has 66 doors that I have been looking for and at a price I won't even tell you for the condition that they are in!!! He then happen to ruslte me an NP435 and transfer case for an ungodly cheap price. If anyone here needs drivetrain parts or whatever please do your self a favor and give Mike a call, hell of a stand up guy. He has my business for life!!!!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i personally have delt with mike this summer for the first time. great guy and a pleasure to do business with. he will for sure go out of his way to help.
as i've said all along, do what you can to support the little guys, as they could become the next big guys to help keep our broncos going.
nick

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
Mike At Complete

Mike Sold Me Everything To Competly Rebuild My 44 And 9. Great Guy And Awsome Customer Service And The Best Prices.

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I've dealt with Mike and I agree..... He's got a good thing going. ;D

bobtailbronco

Loc.
long island
Mike set me up with my 9" and 44 gears, lockers, cage and helped with more. He's a great guy to deal with and will have my business on everything he can help me with, which is alot!!

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
got my spindles and backing plates for the chevy conversion from him.
also got my front hoop and the spreader bars from him.
I will be getting the diffs. regeared and axles from him when I can get the
time and the $$ to do it right. He has alot of free shipping on parts.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Even though MIke is quite busy with his business and recent move, a group of us were able to drag him along to Northern WI last year for an EB Fall Colors run.

Along with good customer service, he's a good addition to a group for wheeling.

Kurt

Loc.
Badger State
Mr Joe said:
I've wondered why we don't see him on here??

I have spoken to him a little bit about the sites and lists..... Mainly, he is just too busy building cages and setting up diffs, and has focuses on growing his business by having great customer service. His clients basically build his business by word of mouth.

Great words to live by in the business world. I need to do more of this myself.

NeverSatisfied

Loc.
Spring, TX
I figured I'd chime in as well on this. Luckily I live within a few hours driving distance from mike so it has been pretty easy for parts pick-up, etc.

I have purchased several products from him, and he runs an absolute top notch company. He is the first source I go to for anything-- including the great job on the install of my WAH. His roll cages are incredible as well.