• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Go fast Broncos

DelDiablo

Loc.
Dana Point
Yes, they still have the PAC springs. I counted the active coils but didn't have a pair of calipers handy at NORRA this year :).

Brian Godfrey (Boyd's co-driver) always seems to get a little nervous when I look under their truck :).

Todd Z.

Todd,
Come on by, bring a camera, bring some calipers and a tape measure if you like. There isn't anything to hide under our truck. Bring beer and a pad and a pencil. You guys must think there is some part number you'll find or magic combination to be learned. We used good old trial and error to get our set-up. -Boyd

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Todd,
Come on by, bring a camera, bring some calipers and a tape measure if you like. There isn't anything to hide under our truck. Bring beer and a pad and a pencil. You guys must think there is some part number you'll find or magic combination to be learned. We used good old trial and error to get our set-up. -Boyd

LOL. I never seem to have a calipers handy at the finish line....I'm always curious what spring rates everyone's running on their trucks. And yes, we've been running together long enough that I don't think we have any secrets.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
landshark99

landshark99

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Montrose, Colorado
For what it’s worth, I used wildhorses 2.5 coils up front and they have worked great so far :)

leafs are custom Alcans for an early bronco with 2.5” lift - 450lb over stock.