• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Going down hwy 75

k13evin

Loc.
Chattanooga
The lady took this photo this morning. So come on, who got this

Attachments

• imagejpeg_1.jpg
    imagejpeg_1.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 210
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 195

TX SS

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
I'm not 100%, but think I remember seeing this one on Hemmings at a salvage auction due to front end wreck. Bid was in the $7,500 range but don't know where it finished.

RichM1983

Loc.
Elkview, WV
That Bronco sold on Copart.com. I was watching it then lost track. I'll be willing to bet it was purchased for a decent price. It looked pretty clean but needed a new grill and passenger fender. Damage may have extended to hood corner, inner fender apron and maybe the core support. Hard to tell from pics.