• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

going efi with a 347

T

teknalee

what do you think would be the best setup to go efi with a 347 stroker?

cam: .306 lift
heads: edelbrock rpm performer
compressing: 9.5:1

if there's anything else you need me to tell you, let me know.. i don't even know if that information above really applies. What i'd like to figure out is what's going to be the best set up for efi that'll give me better mileage without compromising my power too much.. right now i get 12mpg so what do you think i'd get with efi? i'm happy with the power i got so i don't need to get trick with the set up.

G

Hey TK you need to find the real lift and duration # of that cam that you are running in that hot rod of yours I dont think that you only have .309 lift.

OP
OP
T

teknalee

heh i'll call lenco when i get home and find out for sure..

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
if you decide to go efi i have a friend with :a gt40 upper and lower,cobra computer,maf and throttle body,24lb injectors, and some misc.EFI parts. all the stuff is brand new and he wants $750 for all of it. i think this stuff would match your 347 perfectly. ;)