• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good 4x4 Shops in PHX AZ Area?

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
Does anyone have a good contact in PHX AZ for a 4x4 shop you can refer me to?

I'm looking to have my 9" and D44 rebuilt hub to hub.

Thanks for your input.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Does anyone have a good contact in PHX AZ for a 4x4 shop you can refer me to?

I'm looking to have my 9" and D44 rebuilt hub to hub.

Thanks for your input.

I would start with Driven 4x4 Parts at 225 S. 35th Ave. 602-269-3969.

Their link is up on top of the page. Randy and Tiffany are big supporters of the Early Bronco community.

Todd Z.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
Complete offroad 623 842 2000 works with Broncos (had a shop at randy's yard for years) and does good axle work. Bit of a drive out in the West valley but I trust his work completely as well.

OP
OP
ja.stoner63

ja.stoner63

Loc.
Chandler, Arizona
I would start with Driven 4x4 Parts at 225 S. 35th Ave. 602-269-3969.

Their link is up on top of the page. Randy and Tiffany are big supporters of the Early Bronco community.

Todd Z.

I can't say enough about this shop. Randy is very cool and the prices are very fair.
I'll be in there soon dropping off some cash Randy.
Thanks for the info.

AZ69EB

You should try again tomorrow during normal buisness hours, 9 to 4:30. Just ask for Randy.

Like all good shops, they can get a little busy. Randy will take care of you if you give him a chance.

joser

Loc.
Chesterfield, MI
Driven 4x4 Parts at 225 S. 35th Ave. 602-269-3969

Randy & Tiffany are great people and are the backbone of the AZ Bronco community!!!

Tim in Az

Loc.
Mesa
Driven 4x4 Parts at 225 S. 35th Ave. 602-269-3969

Randy & Tiffany are great people and are the backbone of the AZ Bronco community!!!

They have done me right. I have to say I have been involved in allot of different hobbies over the years and stepped foot in many shops. I have never dealt with anyone as good and professional as they are. Great people and very knowledgable who seem to care about thier customers.