• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good Lord! What are these flares off of???

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Check out this link.
!Bpy!URgB2k~$%28KGrHqMH-CMEu%2891EnY5BLs3+PG5uQ~~_12.JPG

!BqMZ2GgCGk~$(KGrHqUOKjsEub(lm4woBLusM78KtQ~~_12.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

eb66to77

Bronc'Ownly
Loc.
NOVA
They look like the flares for a chevy pickup or blazer around the 73-94-ish time frame.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
wow, that's terrible!

I also say they are chevy truck/blazer cut-out flares.

ncsubronc

at least put some 40's on it to make it a little more proportional! that's a lot of fender trimming to run 31" tires %)

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think I just threw-up a little in the back of my mouth...not quite what I envision when I hear "cut to the body line." :p

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson's face. Cut a little here. No that wasn't right. Cut a little more. Well that's not right, maybe a little more. Cut a little more. etc etc.

To each his own.

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
I've seen that Bronco in person, I was in Missoula, Montana working and had a Thursday evening off to go search around downtown. I'm pretty sure they're off a Cherokee, I have another picture I took of that bronco on my iphone somewhere

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I think the guy that did that deserves an award.

Attachments

• assclown1kr.jpg
    assclown1kr.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 19