• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Lord, Please forgive me for what I'm about to do!

sriha

There are days that I wished I didn't cut mine but those are the days that I am on the road only. Trail riding I am glad I cut.

OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Thanks Heus, Yea I could have sold the Tricked Pony truck 10 times over if it had doors, but it looked exactly like I wanted it too. Did I see your blue truck for sale on Graveyard? Great looking Bronco and I know you put alot of work into it.

I have a build tread on most of my Broncos - Bronco Deville, Project Dobber, Tricked Pony, or Blazincopper. If you click on my name and go to threads started by Blazincopper, you should be able to find some of my stuff.

Believe me Bronoitis, I have struggled with this decision. I have tried every color combination possible, but to get the look I want I am going to have to cut it. It's already lifted 3.5 inches and I want to run a 33 or 35 inch tire on it. Also, gonna do try to find a good looking 17 inch rims and make some custom tubed bumpers. I mainly worried about it looking too heavy for an uncut truck

Dave

Contributor
Bronco Guru
CUT CUT CUT! Don't let these old-timers get you down;)

Old-timers that would give their left nut to have some of the classics back that they butchered in their younger days. ;)

airbur

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Castle Pines, CO
Old-timers that would give their left nut to have some of the classics back that they butchered in their younger days. ;)

Contrary to what I read a lot about on this forum, there are quite a few uncut Bronco's left in the world. If you really want one, they are easy to find.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Yep, there's a bunch of uncut!!! Hey Blazin, look at coachbarnes 74' on the new CB Calendar for April and the November pic of KDML's 74'!!! Both are pretty trick and both are "uncut"!!!!;D;D;D;D

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Cut it, people make too big a deal about it.Who cares, they are cool either way, as long as you like it, and there will be plenty of potential buyers that will like it too.. :)

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Did I see your blue truck for sale on Graveyard? Great looking Bronco and I know you put alot of work into it.

I sold the blue one about two months ago - the new owner had some hard times econimcally and needed to sell it so he's got it listed in a few places. I haven't heard from him in awhile - I hope it all worked out for him.

I've got a fiberglass build going over at the bronco ranch - something I can drive year-round when its ready.

OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Yep, there's a bunch of uncut!!! Hey Blazin, look at coachbarnes 74' on the new CB Calendar for April and the November pic of KDML's 74'!!! Both are pretty trick and both are "uncut"!!!!;D;D;D;D

Definitely 2 great looking Broncos. I'm a big copper fan too. I think this one is going to be another BlazinCopper Truck

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
the way you build them, i wouldn't be too worried about it....good luck and start sawing!

OP
OP
BlazinCopper

BlazinCopper

Loc.
Jackson, TN
Thanks guys, I am actuallyt here working on the Bronco right now. This thing is so straight I don't know what to do. I'm use to having to replace atleast a floor pan or rocker panel. All the doors even shut perfect and align up. Gonna get spoiled cause the next one is not this rust free;D