• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other Good Lord!! You won't believe this paint job.

dclack

Loose is an understatement! One is clearly missing! :eek: He painted the lockouts and air filter! WOW! Somebody has never heard of blue painters tape.

And that radiator hose is kinked in 2 places. %)

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
LMAO, I know it's crazy. He says he installed the radiator too. That's what I call a hose job! fuel line to carb non-existent.

JoePro

Oh man can't believe how they just painted over everything the locking hubs, window seal, the dash knobs why not try and paint over the dry rot on the tires? And he describes it as "paint looks good".

Wonder if they just listed it before the paint job as a "barn find" what she'd have brought vs all the money spent on the DIY paint and rhino lining

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check out the hinge on the windshield. I see it is no reserve. I wonder if he will honor that if the highest bid is $200.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
All I can say is thanks for posting! I just got a good laugh. My favorite is the windshield hinge!

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I used to have a girlfriend like that. Incomplete and poorly made up. Sorry Kathy, you know I'm right

Hank

rmk57

Painted the air filter element also. Wonder if it would run like that?

lsukevinc

Loc.
Holly Springs
if it is the guy I am thinking about, he produces one of these every couple of months. I saw a maroon 67/68/69 one time that he had even sprayed the door handles and locks the same color as the body. Same as this one, all weather stripping and wires under the hood were covered in paint.

JoePro

Lol does appear to be the same culprit. Can't believe they just paint over the rust and dents and everything you can imagine and making money doing it. These are terrible