• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Goodyear MTR's and Irok's Pics

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Alright guys... i'm getting closer and closer to installing my james duff 3.5" extreme duty lift with radius arms and 2" body lift.... which means i'll be ordering tires REAL soon (as soon as the sandblaster finishes w/ my frame)....
So, what i'm asking is if any of you have a similar suspension lift as mine, could you post some pics w/ your rig w/ 35" MTR's and/or 36" Iroks?? That would be great... Thanks

Luke

Craig T

Loc.
Westlake Village
z70what said:
So, what i'm asking is if any of you have a similar suspension lift as mine, could you post some pics w/ your rig w/ 35" MTR's and/or 36" Iroks?? That would be great... Thanks

Luke

I have this EXACT set-up with 36" IROK's! ;D Unfortunately, my rig is in the shop for a gear change. I'll head out there today and take a few shots.

Craig

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Here you go 3.5" lift and 2" BL with MTR's

Attachments

• IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 181

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
3.5" SL and 2" BL on 35x12.5r15 MTR's

P4290025.jpg

P9160001.jpg

J.D.

77BroncoWag

Contributor
Bronco Guru
3.5” Long Travel Suspension and 2" BL check my gallery. Didn't know Duffs had one called a 3.5" extreme duty lift?

OP
OP
z70what

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
yea, it's the Long travel setup... it's the same as the 5.5" Extreme duty lift (i.e. Long travel) except for 3.5"....includes extended brake lines (stainless) and parking brake lines, etc... pretty sweet setup....later on i may go to the 5.5" coils and rear springs.. but for now, i'm good...

Luke

xbanone

:cool: Here ya go, 35" MT/R's

Attachments

• 7643bronco_new_paint.jpg
    7643bronco_new_paint.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 307

jmaples

Loc.
SEATTLE,
Tires

z70what said:
Alright guys... i'm getting closer and closer to installing my james duff 3.5" extreme duty lift with radius arms and 2" body lift.... which means i'll be ordering tires REAL soon (as soon as the sandblaster finishes w/ my frame)....

Luke

Luke I would go with the 37MTR's. I put 35's on a couple years ago than took them off 6 months later for bigger. You may not have the same issues with size that I do though.

OP
OP
z70what

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
Craig T said:
I have this EXACT set-up with 36" IROK's! ;D Unfortunately, my rig is in the shop for a gear change. I'll head out there today and take a few shots.

Craig

Wondering if you ever got around to taking those pics for me?? And anyone else... i'm still looking for pics... Thanks

Luke

Projp

Go for the 37's
Cage arms and 3.5 coils, 2" body, 37" MTR's
The back looks different.....4 link and moved back 8"

Attachments

• 100_1679 (Medium).JPG
    100_1679 (Medium).JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 52

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
I have the MTR's on the wife's 4runner. They are very nice for daily driving and our occasional "easy" trail runs. I am using the 37 IROK's on my EB. They are VERY nice for extreme wheeling and are very tuff. I don't use the EB alot for daily driving, but the occasional street runs are not too bad for noise.

Kaw-Liga

Loc.
Palm Coast, FL
The only pic I have in the one on the left by my name, 36 iroks on 5.5 suspension lift....I liked those tires, 13.5 wide was nice, they are OK in the mud-couldn't tell you about rocks since we don't have them in central FL, sand has never been a problem either. They look great, good price, daily driven for about 2.5 years new to extremely bald. I happen to like the noise, something about no door, bikini top, the hum of swampers on the highway, cruisin at 60, and Skynard turned way up loud. Maybe its a Southern Thang.

Ron