• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Goodyear MTR's and Irok's Pics

jsander

Loc.
Under your Bronco
Here is a pic of my 68 with 3.5" James Duff Lift, JD extended radius arms, and 3" Body Lift. Tires are 36" x 13.5" Iroc's.

Attachments

• Rubicon 4th of July 2006 002.jpg
    Rubicon 4th of July 2006 002.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 96

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
cracker said:
I have the MTR's on the wife's 4runner. They are very nice for daily driving and our occasional "easy" trail runs. I am using the 37 IROK's on my EB. They are VERY nice for extreme wheeling and are very tuff. I don't use the EB alot for daily driving, but the occasional street runs are not too bad for noise.

"easy" trail runs, what does that mean. MTR's are THE BEST streetable tire. Air them down to about 5-10lbs and you can go anywhere. I,myself, seen them WRAP around rocks, and grab anything they touch. For example, my brother, and one of my friends went up this road(can't remember specificly) It was the worst snow that falls. We had NO bite, tires where SSR's. so we head back down the trail and stop to "snowboard" and we see this J**P Grand Cheeroke come down the trail. He stops so we talk to him, like where he went. he went up highrider,and a couple of other different trails,he is running the MTR's. It is crazy what they can do. Definatly, GET the MTR's. It's what I am getting.