• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got #18 Bronco Driver today!

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
Mark Troy said:
it's your loss

yep, its also my money, but thanks for the reminder.

Mark Troy said:
I waited years for a publication like this, they're still new, cut them slack.

ive cut them some slack 3 times already...was missing 3 issues, called and emailed each time, only recieved one of them after a month of calls and email. think theyd cut me some slack if i didnt pay?

Last edited:

IronBenderII

I got mine in! Finally! I've been trying to renew for almost a year...

2 shots of my Orange Bronc from SOB :)

Jack

74familyeb

Loc.
norfolk
Well I got the wh catalog in a wrapped pakage, but no bd mag. The wrap was open and there was a bd shirt order form. Does this mean my bd fell out, or was taken out. Maybe it is still on its way? I know some people say they came together. ?:?
thanks
josh

ghost66

Bronco Guru
bd mag

Let's get them in touch with the mailing company who does Victoria Secrets, I ordered one thing for my wife 3 years ago and I think I get 3-4 catalogues a week from them, I wish they would lose my name in their system. I live in rural Missouri and my post office driver works only when she wants to, I think she took a 4 day holiday for Turkey day, no BD mag delivered to me yet and no WH catalog either. I really don't think the delivery issues are with the magazine but they need to seriously think about changing their print and mail service, there are so many of these companies out there now and some are just not well managed.

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
ghost66 said:
Let's get them in touch with the mailing company who does Victoria Secrets, I ordered one thing for my wife 3 years ago and I think I get 3-4 catalogues a week from them, I wish they would lose my name in their system.

isnt that the truth. my wife averages about 6 victoria secret catologs a month...not that i dont mind browsing through them :p

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
meathead333 said:
isnt that the truth. my wife averages about 6 victoria secret catologs a month...not that i dont mind browsing through them :p

I told my wife when we got married that she had an open ended, no limit Victoria's Secret credit card. She has not taken advantage of that nearly as much as I'd hoped she would! :'( :'( :'(

OP
OP
meathead333

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
Orange Crush said:
I told my wife when we got married that she had an open ended, no limit Victoria's Secret credit card. She has not taken advantage of that nearly as much as I'd hoped she would! :'( :'( :'(

well get the ball rolling, lead by example...go out and get your own skimmpy draws maybe that will make her want to dress up for you as well;D

sorry, i had too.

Attachments

• muscle_tanker_suit.jpg
    muscle_tanker_suit.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 9

bigjhoov

nobody
Got this today from BD.....

Jerry,
Post this for me:

If you have a subscription problem, contact me directly. I will personally
pursue the issue with our circulation department until the matter is
resolved. As you know, BD isn't my full time job so sometimes I will not
respond the same day you contact me, but I will respond and I will do
everything I can to get your copy of BD into your hands.

Thank You for your patience,
Morris Rothfeldt
Editor, Bronco Driver Magazine
P.O. Box 30806
Knoxville, TN 37930
http://www.broncodriver.com

Orange Crush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Maryland
bigjhoov said:

Jerry,
Post this for me:

Morris Rothfeldt
P.O. Box 30806
Knoxville, TN 37930

Now that we're back on topic (Meat you are a nut), that's the same kind of response I received when I didn't get my back issues on CD. It was taken care of pretty quickly....

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
bigjhoov said:

Jerry,
Post this for me:

Morris Rothfeldt
P.O. Box 30806
Knoxville, TN 37930

hate to say it but ......I TOLD YOU they wanted to please!
We have issues 1-18 - now ;D YEP It came today!!!!! w/ catalog.....
full of Nice OCBR pics ;D ....

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
2Broncos2Go said:
hate to say it but ......I TOLD YOU they wanted to please!
We have issues 1-18 - now ;D YEP It came today!!!!! w/ catalog.....
full of Nice OCBR pics ;D ....

rub it in... :'(

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
meathead333 said:
well get the ball rolling, lead by example...go out and get your own skimmpy draws maybe that will make her want to dress up for you as well;D

sorry, i had too.

Meat, being a female, I don't think that is very inspiring ,,, Keep shopping though ;)

rjb69bronc

Loc.
SD
E-mailed Morris on Sunday that I had not yet recieved Bronco Driver #17, He replied back the same night that he would take care of it. Today when I got home I had Bronco Driver #17 and #18 sitting on the Kitchen table!!! Wow! I just had to give a shout out to Morris , who i'm sure is a busy man. THANKS!! That is the kind of people that make BD great.

broncosam

Bronco Guru
Still waiting. I will give them a few more days , then try to contact them. If that doesn't get results , they can take the magazine and subscription,and shove it. I have been reading everyone's responses to this thread , it's rediculous that so many haven't received what they payed good money for. If the publishers can't do better than this , maybe they should hang it up and refund everyone for the balance of their subscription.

69Sport

Loc.
ST. Louis
The Best Cover Shot Yet

I got my BD today and the covershot is great. My two favorite things Broncos and firetrucks. You just can't get any better than that. I just wish they had a little more info in the article about how the owners bronco ended up at the San Diego firehouse. 69sport