• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got a New winch for late B day present!

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
No, no, not a new girlfriend, an actual winch! It is not a Warn but my family picked me up a 10,000lb Champion that is attached to the carrying tray. It cam eiwth snatch strapas and the feeder. It looks legit and I am happy to have the one that mounts to the hitches.

Now its Fab time!;D

zeeman1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Seattle
sweet, i could go for a freebie right about now. You'll have to report back on the quality of the Champion. I had a harbor freight one for a while and it was suprisingly reliable.

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
I've had a 7500 lb Champion for 4 years and it's never let me down. It' slow, bu has always done the job for $299.

crankman

whata awesome present to get. you have a cool family. i am also curious how that brand works out. sounds like texashcane got him a good one there. i personally never gave a hoot about winch speed, when im frikken stuck bad i just want reliable dont give a hoot on being the fastest. its not a race for me anyhow. ;D

Wyldebill

Loc.
Berthoud, Colorado
I Googled Champion Winch one time and it came up as coming off the same assembly line as the Mile Marker Winch. Made in the same factory in China by the same company that Mile Marker contracted to build their product. Probably a spin-off usng their blue prints too. If that is all true, the Champion will most likely serve you well.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats & Happy B-day... ;) Got plenty of wEnches here in the kC area.. ;D

OP
OP
luke1970

luke1970

Loc.
Fayetteville AR
Hey Thanks Sprdy, I was just up in KC for the Halloween party downtown. Good stuff. You DO have a lot of very attractive ladies there!!!!

Or maybe it was the Halloween costumes, all scantly clad.

I am stoked on the Mile Marker specs, Its a 10,000 pound with rollers mounted to a tray with snatch clip all the wiring for front and rear mounting. They got it at Sam's Club. Go figure!