• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got another one

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Brought home another bronco tonight, I actually sold it last year but the guy ran out of funds and interest. She is a little worse than I sold her but for $300 I coudnt say no ;D I will get pictures up tomorrow

slim811

Contributor
300 Hope you don't get arrested for stealing. lol Lookin forward to some pixs.

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
DSCN8019_zpsed44c059.jpg

DSCN8020_zps6e569911.jpg

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Nice, You can't go wrong for 300 bucks. By the way it looks like we got more snow in Detroit than you do in Alaska. What's up with that!

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Not sure on the direction yet, maybe one tons. My brother is getting the axles. Almost all our snow is gone, had a couple weeks in the beginning of january in the upper 40's. Now its just cold and windy :mad:

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Well bad news, got a little excited today when I was unloading it and I forgot to latch the tongue on the hitch. It then lifted off which increased the speed of the bronco enough to where it went right over the log I had to stop it. It then smashed right into my other bronco. The other one is fine as it hit the bumper, but this one now has a nice dent where the tail light is :-[