• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

got cash for bronco for Christmas

wades76

Loc.
Monroe, GA
hey My wife (she kicks ass) gave me $300 bucks for Christmas to spend on my bronco. I was thinking about getting a new radiator any suggestions on which one to get I was leaning towards the 4 core from jeff's or maybe an aluminum one from summit. or if you can think of a better way to spend the cash let me know. I hope everyone and their broncos had a good Christmas.<br><br>

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Wade, You could send 150.00 up this way and I'll put it toward the work I'm doin on the '77. What a cool chick. Merry Bronco Christmas<br><br><br>Blue71

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
Check for "Aluminum Radiators" on ebay...I got one for 159.00 buy it now...Beats spending 300 for summit's ...Its got a 1" single core, but its supposed to cool better than the 4 core brass/copper...The one I got was 19x22"

66horse

Bronco Guru
Ya sweet gift. Dont know what you need on your bronco. You can check out BCs radiator it is supposed ot be good. Or you could be some cool tools to go in that new garage when it is built.

Desert Thrasher

Bronco Guru
[quote author=luvmybronco link=board=5;threadid=12625;start=0#94271 date=1040875231]<br>Check for "Aluminum Radiators" on ebay...I got one for 159.00 buy it now...Beats spending 300 for summit's ...Its got a 1" single core, but its supposed to cool better than the 4 core brass/copper...The one I got was 19x22"<br>[/quote]<br><br>Summit also has their "own brand" aluminum radiators for about $170. Thats what I use and it works great, 2 1" cores fully welded, various sizes available.

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
I am looking into getting a rich girlfriend so she can pamper me (and my Bronco) with excess money her daddy gives her. I think I found one, but she's into conserving gas and all that environmental crap ?:? Oh well people can change, I did convince her that rolling in my Bronco with the top down getting 8 MPG is still waaaaaaay cooler than rolling in a hybrid scrubbing bubble getting 50. Oh yeah awesome Christmas present Wade!

MI-Bronco

Wade, our wives got to be related...<br><br>Christmas at my house:<br>$300.00 + "Bronco Bucks"<br>Duffs Bronco T-shirt<br>Duffs "Bronco Only" parking sign<br>Moab video -- #4<br>4 Wheeler mag<br><br><br>Man, I love that lady. Last year she bought me a welder... <br><br>Come to think of it, she probably has more money in that truck than I do....<br><br>Opps, that may not be good... :eek:

68girl

Loc.
Connecticut
See, I'm glad some of you have cool wives. <br> I have a cool husband. Got me a Tub for my 68 half cab. No longer will I have a swiss cheese Bronco. It's nice when santa is good to me. ;D

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
My wife gave me a $300 dollar Gift Cert to James Duff, Think it is going to be a set of Trail Flex fender flare to replace the broke Fiberglass ones!