• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my Bronco Driver!

74bronc

Bronco Guru
[quote author=66horse link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=0#94362 date=1040934624]<br>Woohooo, go the new broncodriver today!<br>[/quote]<br><br>So, how is it? this sucks because I am headed to Utah for a week and won't get it until I get back. i guess I will have something to look forward to when I get back, besides work (haha)!

72BlueBronco

I got my first one in about two weeks. The second one took about two months. I hope the third one dosn't take so long :(

OP
OP
66horse

66horse

Bronco Guru
OK I have to fess up, i didnt get the issue from my regular subsrciption. My wife's aunt and uncle got me a subscription for Christmas (not knowing I already had one) and that is what came in a special envelope. So it probably went out by itself after all bulk.<br><br>Cool gift though, i was very impressed with them!<br><br>Its a cool issue. One of my buddies is in it quite a bit. there is a calendar in the center and 2 pics have him and there is also a trail report he is in. A guy I camped with at Bronco Days (Jerry) is also in it. Some good articles too!<br><br>Wish I would have got a pic of me and my buddies license plates to them though. 66horse and Deep67.<br><br>

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
I think I enjoy reading this same post every month about people getting their magizine better than the magizine. :mad:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Re:Bronco Driver Shipped Today????<br>« Reply #4 on: 12/14/02 12:15 PM » | Reply with quote | Modify | Remove <br><br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>I hope mine comes today, I am ready with snacks and beverage, reading glasses too 8) <br><br><br><br>My snacks are getting moldy, my beverage flat and my glasses dusty. But still I wait with enthusiastic optimisim that it will soon be here.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Nothing in Tulsa yet either :( <br>Our other 4wheel mags seem to reach us - but I have no idea when they(how early) are mailed.<br>I'm with Astark - snacks molded - beverage flat and now I've misplaced my glasses -<br>guess I'll just keep waiting......................

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting

Tazz

Loc.
Sac. River Delta, CA
Nothing here yet either, but I usually get mine about 2 weeks after most of you have bragged about getting yours. Drives me crazy. ?:?

rulebreaker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Manton MI
[quote author=Waverous link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=0#94595 date=1041027321]<br>waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting <br>[/quote]Posting and waiting!

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

chris

No more Rock Crawler
Now you know why you should tip the postman at Christmas.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i thought it said the new edition was coming out early dec, we'll it's almost early jan and i haven't seen it yet. haven't heard about it so far. anyone know whats up?<br>i'd hate to hear it went under after 2 copies.

MI-Bronco

It's ccccc ccccc cccccc ooooo ooooo ooooo lllll lllllll dddd<br><br>standing out here on the porch every day in MI, waiting for my BD...... and it never shows....<br><br>