• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my Bronco Driver!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
Got mine yesterday and I didn't have to call BD and bug them this time, although it did come after I sold my Bronco.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:'(today is Friday and still nothing in Tulsa. This is almost as bad as waiting for your tax refund check!<br>Oh well, I know it will be worth it and maybe by the time it gets here - I'll have more time to enjoy it. (holidays really take up a lot of time).<br>Astark - if it matches; you better take the hint (lol).

72BlueBronco

Got my Bronco Driver today yeah ;D<br>It's beat to hell from the lack of a cover but, I think it's all there. I can at least read the part that got to me.

Benzo

Loc.
SF Bay Area
I received mine today in the S.F. bay area and it is missing the first three pages and the cover! My mag starts at page nine. :mad: I am going to contact them and ask nicely for another mag. I read these mags carefuly and make sure I keep them in good condition. I like having a nice collection of bronco magazines from the begining of the publishing. This is the only magazine I am very happy I subscibed to, and I look forward to getting it as you do. Can't they put the mags in a paper envelope or a durable plasic bag? I think someone posted the same thing about getting a previous issue..... Thanks for letting me rant.

teegandunn

got mine about aweek ago and just as impressed as i was with the first two the best mag on the market keep it up guys at bronco driver

72bronco

Bronco Guru
Got mine today in CA. It was in perfect shape. As soon as I got home I headed straight to the bathroom to get started on my reading. ;D<br><br>Overall it is a very good issue, but what's the deal with the 2 page write up on a Bronco II?? I could see if it at least had a 302, but a 2.9L with a hood scoop. Please.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
[quote author=WrenchMonkey link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=60#96980 date=1041647463]<br>I received mine today in the S.F. bay area and it is missing the first three pages and the cover! My mag starts at page nine. :mad: I am going to contact them and ask nicely for another mag. I read these mags carefuly and make sure I keep them in good condition. I like having a nice collection of bronco magazines from the begining of the publishing. This is the only magazine I am very happy I subscibed to, and I look forward to getting it as you do. Can't they put the mags in a paper envelope or a durable plasic bag? I think someone posted the same thing about getting a previous issue..... Thanks for letting me rant. <br>[/quote]<br><br> They have had alot of complaints about torn magazines...They talk about putting them in envelopes in the future...<br> I got mine last Mon. The wife checked the mail, and when I got home, I said look, I got my Bronco Driver...She then snapped it out of my hands and looked at it for about ten mins. I felt like that dog wanting his kibbles & Bits....

FSRBIKER

Loc.
Oak Ridge, NJ
I would pay a little more if they came in envelopes if that's what it took. This was the first issue I received semi on time, but hopefully delivery gets better as the year goes on....but I am sure glad we have Bronco Driver to read!

Gordys74

Loc.
Southern Iowa
Got mine today (Sat.) too! Feels a little heavier than the first ones, must have even more good stuff in it. Been busy and havn't got to read it yet, but I'll make up for that.

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
[quote author=ken75ranger link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=60#97208 date=1041726339]<br>[glow=red, 6, 300]Still nothing here![/glow]<br>[/quote]<br>I would call them by now!<br>

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
cjjhalfcab- as of Saturday we still had nothing. I'm hopeful for today - and I'M SURE my better half will call to let me know if it arrives! Didn't do much for his mood Saturday - til we went wheelin' - that made up for a little of his disappointment. I've got my fingers crossed!<br>If it doesn't come today :-U- I'll probably call. Can't stand it much longer................

cjjhalfcab

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Oologah, OK _
[quote author=2Broncos2Go link=board=5;threadid=12634;start=75#97534 date=1041869111]<br>cjjhalfcab- as of Saturday we still had nothing. I'm hopeful for today - and I'M SURE my better half will call to let me know if it arrives! Didn't do much for his mood Saturday - til we went wheelin' - that made up for a little of his disappointment. I've got my fingers crossed!<br>If it doesn't come today :-U- I'll probably call. Can't stand it much longer................<br>[/quote]<br><br>Don't know about you guys, but still zippo at my place (Monday). The stupid cable bill made it, though..... :mad:

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Got mine Saturday, sat & read it cover to cover during the football games. Each issue just gets better & better.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:'(NOTHING TODAY EITHER!!!!!! :'( :'( I've a feeling that it's being shared at the post office - it better not be torn all to shreds!!!!If it doesn't come in the morning I'm going to call.<br>I also vote for the envelopes/bagging so it stays in good shape plus if the p.o. can't see what's inside maybe it'll make it a little quicker..... ?:?