• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my first Bronco (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)

kmill23

Heck of a weekend. After searching for a couple of months, I found a Bronco in North Carolina that piqued my interest. My wife and I rented a car and drove about 12 hours up there on Saturday to check it out. We met up with the seller this morning and the deal ended up going through. So we dropped off the rental car and picked up a Penske truck and car carrier and loaded up the Bronco. Twelve hours later, we're back home in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with our 73 Bronco. I'm tired, but excited to have my first Bronco.

15gas8y.jpg

doghows72

Bronco Guru
That's awesome, but you should have drove it back and had a real adventure. lol
Just kidding welcome to the club and nice looking first bronco. Post up some more pics after you get the chance to mull her over!!

1975 BRONCO

1975 Bronco
Loc.
Spanaway WA
Looks good! I think you should put some more tie down straps and chains on it to keep it from coming off the trailer, looks like you don't have enough on it. Ha-Ha. Now that you have it home, the adventure begins, make sure you have deep pockets, have fun, Good Luck

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the site! Great looking LUBR! Glad to see another EB in the area. Look me up if you need any help with anything or if you just want to B/S.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Awesome. Good looking EB there.

Congrats to you and the Fam.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Welcome! Sounds like the wife's on board, so your off to a good start. Nice looking Bronco.:cool: