• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got my first Bronco last week... pics

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I haven't got to show off my first bronco yet because of a few nagging problems (3 speed on the tree that won't shift into first unless I have the engine off, see my other thread....) Anyway would like to show off to you guys and get any feedback on my purchase. Thanks to those who helped in my long search....
1968 Bronco
no rust (had previous rust repaired)
3 speed manual
various upgrades (Holly carb, Offenhauser intake, electric ignition, electric fan...
4.10 gears
4 1/2 skyjacker lift
new 33 inch tires
electric wipers (I am in the middle of switching from vacuum to electric.)

I have a ton of things I would like to do to it after I get the shifter and wipers fixed. Rob

***Sorry, I have never posted pics, I am not sure how they will come out***

52f46b6d6a.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

[url=http://www.iphotobox.com]

Kidney

Holy giant pics Batman.............Good looking rig man welcome to the site :cool:

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
That is one very slick bronco, congrats and welcome to the addiction.

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
That looks super-clean. Very nice truck. Enjoy. Oh yeah, welcome to the disease and the forum.

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Rob, Nice Bronco. I went and looked at it about a month ago. Got it off John in East Lansing Right ;D Thats a nice rig. Are you in Michigan? If you ever need anything PM me, I have tons of parts.

Tom

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
WOW! :eek: Man that is one sweet Bronco and Im totally digging the color! Be proud my friend.

Welcome to the best forum around~
Nathan

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Rob,

Wicked nice rig! Looks like a born Beach Cruiser to me!!!!!! But then again, My brain is totally either snow or sand skewed!!!

Very nice! Now post more....smaller....photos!

Bill (aka. MnkyBiz)

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Yes that is a great looking rig, It would look like that for one day if it was mine ;D , anyway, welcome and HOW come your photos are so DAM big? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
RobS

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
Thanks for the kind words guys.... Sorry about the extra large pics, I have never posted pics online before. Rob

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
It's a dandy, seems to be in pretty nice shape for a 68. Welcome to the forum and the obsession. ;)

bh

Leo73EB

Loc.
Central Ohio
RobS said:
Thanks for the kind words guys.... Sorry about the extra large pics, I have never posted pics online before. Rob

Bah! Their fine, bro. Damn nice looking rig, and welcome to the addiction!

- Leo