• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got myself a crawler

yak67

Bronco Guru
......................an RC crawler. It's the AX-10 RTR kit with the HPI Bronco body, it's a fun little toy

Attachments

• rc-crawler1.JPG
    rc-crawler1.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 97
  • rc-crawler2.JPG
    rc-crawler2.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 113

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
That's a cool set-up. I've been telling my friends who were asking about RTR rc crawlers about these Axial-10s when they first came out. I told them to put the hpi body on it and they're good to go...

OP
OP
yak67

yak67

Bronco Guru
yeah I've been impressed, the thing can crawl, I've had it a couple weeks now, just got the EB top done this weekend....got a few more things I'm wanting to do to it

rednck21

looks great! those rtr ax-10 kits are hard to beat. best thing about them is there are TONS of upgrades and hop ups you can do to it...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Funny... I figured that's what it was when I read the title.. Get rrr done...

OP
OP
yak67

yak67

Bronco Guru
I'll try to remember to take some pics with the lid off tonight

Krawln68

Loc.
Newark, CA
I cant do nitro, the noise drives me up the wall. Broncnut, is that Nylint on a 2.2 platform. I have all the drivetrain parts from a TXT-1.

broncnut

That is awesome! Howd you mount that to the chasis?

The AX10 has a flat surface for the battery to strap on. I just mounted the battery on the rear axle for now. ;D It is a blast to run and alos when its up against the rocks it makes cool scrapping sounds. :eek: