• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got fed up waiting on Ford to build my order, went out and bought one myself.

N747JB

I reserved 2 on day two, a 2 door and a 4 door. Obvious delays on the hard top and Sasquatch packages, so last summer I changed the 4 door to an Outer Banks soft top, got it in November. Then in February I changed the 2 door to a 4 door, outer banks, but kept the Sasquatch package. That one still isn’t scheduled! I think I’m going to delete the Sasquatch package, I was planning on changing the wheels anyway.

OP
OP
eBronc2

eBronc2

Contributor
Well, wouldn't you know it - just shy of TWO YEARS since I put down my original deposit, and just over a month since I got fed up waiting, tracked one down, and bought one off the lot, Ford decides to FINALLY schedule my original Bronco build, for the last week of July.

I KNEW this would happen.

Good thing I've got price protection on the original order - 2 door BaseSquatch, V6 -total around $40K.

I don't need two New Broncos, the one I just bought is a Badlands with leather, 12" screen, and the High package, so I think I'll keep it.