• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got the dash all wired and installed

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Auto Meter gauges, XL Trim Rings on an angle, I angled them up and towards the drivers eyes, Tuffy glove box, installed in a BroncoDesign dash.

Pics aren't that great (taken with my Iphone) and the dash is very dirty.. Now just got to get the wiring all cleaned up.

Attachments

• IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0566.jpg
    IMG_0566.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0568.jpg
    IMG_0568.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0569.jpg
    IMG_0569.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 117
OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
That looks great man. How is the Bronco design dash? Fitment? Stability etc?
Thanks for the info!!

Overall I am very satisfied with the dash. I did have to cut the top of the dash to accept the vent (I was aware of that before purchasing) but I thought it might slide in like the metal ones wit minor cutting. I don't think there is a way to slide it in like factory. The stability is good. I was a little worried about the stability when it was out of the bronco, but after I got the two main bolts in, it really firmed up. I think I am going to put to brackets underneath to make it solid. The ease of working with fiberglass made the cutting and adjusting very easy as I have no metal working skills.

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
Maybe I missed it in one of your other posts, but do you have more information on your rocker switch panel? Looks pretty good.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
That looks great! I really like the way you angled the gauges up - is that an Autometer part or something you came up with separately?

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
Looking great. I have the angle rings too. I didn't paint them on mine, but did on this latest one. I think they look alot better painted. Also love the layout.

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
The angle rings are powder coating billet rings from Dana Marine. There are two sizes and I got the Monster ones.
http://www.danamarineproducts.com/G...=10779bb-cd1408be-f94f-45d0-af36-1b4c58a890e5

The rocker switches (Carling)also came from Dana Marine and the trim plate is billet powder coated and laser etched with the writing of my choice. I had them labeled as followed Driver (heated seat), Rock Lights, Fuel Pump, Running Lights, and Passenger (heated seat). There are many choices to choose from in multiple configurations.
http://www.danamarineproducts.com/G...=10779bb-cd1408be-f94f-45d0-af36-1b4c58a890e5

There are many pieces that are going to be put on my rig from them as I have used them on my 30' go fast and turn out AWESOME parts. Most items are made to order and usually only take a couple of weeks to get them to you.