• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Grant steering wheels - Made in USA?

JoseyWales

Loc.
Chattanooga, TN
Are Grant steering wheels made in the USA? I am about to order a Grant challenger steering wheel from Summit. Was hoping not to get it and have to send it back because it was made in China.

dan12580

ditto. id rather the money go to illegals in our country then 8 year olds in china. ;D seriously on the ditto though.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Amen Bronco Brothers!
Glad to see there are still a few like me out there that think there's something fundamentally wrong with putting Chinese parts on a classic AMERICAN vehicle, of any kind!
I check labels on everything I buy, and opt for the American made product every time I have the choice... I work in an industry with too much outsourcing, buying American is my protest against outsourcing.

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
I don't know that it's chinese parts on a bronco or chinese parts in general. Everything we import puts another one of us out of a job.I dont have a big stack of $$$, but I would rather pay the extra few $$ to know it's made here

OP
OP
JoseyWales

JoseyWales

Loc.
Chattanooga, TN
Yep. I'll pay much more for American made. I'm to the point of boycotting companies who have begun outsourcing their manufacturing to china... like Sears Craftsman. I hope mainstream America will realize they're spending more time and money replacing disposable imported crap they bought at wal-mart and will pay more attention to where it was made. I used to arbitrarily replace auto parts with new ones while I was in the process of a repair job even if they didn't necessarily need replacing. Now I've had so many new parts fail that I'm having to drop back again and put the 30-year-old parts back on! Thank God for ebay haha!

Ohio Bronco 21

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cleveland
On most things from China I find there has to be No quality Control on production, Mostly Junk is made by them. Hopefully there vast military is of the same caliber.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
Amen, I hate to buy chinese. I'm convinced that Harbor freight is 40% of thier economy. I try my hardest not to go there but I'm a poor bronco owner so I have committed that sin.....:cry: